Seventeen Agemark Senior Living communities earned the highest possible rating in the 2023-24 publication of U.S. News Best Senior Living. A list of all companies recognized can be found at U.S. News and World Report.
Best Senior Living ratings are based on an in-depth analysis of consumer-satisfaction data derived from resident and family surveys that were conducted by a third-party provider in October and November 2022. U.S. News used these survey results to award the designation of Best Senior Living only to those communities that satisfied their statistical assessment. Overall survey results reflected the viewpoints of more than 200,000 current residents and family members of residents living in thousands of senior living communities nationwide. For more information behind the specific data analyzed in the U.S. News ratings for Senior Living, please refer to the methodology.
This was Agemark’s first year participating in the Best Senior Living recognition process. 71% of the portfolio was named either a “Best Assisted Living,” “Best Memory Care”, or to both lists. Agemark owns and/or manages 29 communities in six states: California, Iowa, Maryland, Nebraska, North Dakota and Washington.
Agemark communities recognized include:
- Astoria Memory Care, Tracy CA: Best Memory Care
- Astoria Senior Living and Memory Care, Oakdale, CA: Best Assisted Living
- CountryHouse in Lincoln (84th and Pine Lake): Best Memory Care
- CountryHouse in Cedar Rapids, IA: Best Memory Care
- CountryHouse in Council Bluffs, IA: Best Memory Care
- CountryHouse in Cumberland, MD: Best Memory Care
- CountryHouse in Dickinson, ND: Best Memory Care
- CountryHouse in Grand Island, NE: Best Memory Care
- CountryHouse in Granite Bay, CA: Best Memory Care
- CountryHouse in Kearney, NE: Best Memory Care
- CountryHouse in Omaha, NE: Best Memory Care
- Evergreen Senior Living and Basic Care in Dickinson, ND: Best Assisted Living
- Holland Farms Senior Living in Norwalk, IA: Best Assisted Living
- The Evergreen Inn in Vancouver, WA: Best Assisted Living
- The Kensington Senior Living and Memory Care in Fort Madison, IA: Best Assisted Living, Best Memory Care
- The Kensington Senior Living and Memory Care in Hastings, NE: Best Assisted Living, Best Memory Care
- TreVista Senior Living and Memory Care in Antioch, CA: Best Memory Care
Marty Hug, CEO of Agemark Senior Living says, “We are truly honored that families and residents think so highly of Agemark. We care deeply for residents and their families and we’re thrilled that those who were surveyed are extremely satisfied with their experiences. We know that there are many options out there when it comes to senior living and the decision to move into a community is often challenging for prospective residents and their families alike. We appreciate the trust they’ve shown in us. We also know that this recognition is a direct reflection of the amazing people who live and work in our communities.”
Agemark’s philosophy of care differs from many other senior living communities because the company focuses on four dimensions of wellness: physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual. Agemark’s signature wellness program, LifeCycles™, along with their life enrichment curriculum, Seasons™, place focus on each of these wellness facets through the activities offered both on-site and outside of the community residences. Agemark also prioritizes treating all in their care like family.
For more information about Agemark and to find the community nearest you visit our community page.